top of page

all-自己紹介部屋

公開·29名のメンバー

Ομόνοια Διγενής μετάδοση ((ΣΉΜΕΡΑ##)) Ομόνοια Αραδίππου Εθνικός Άχνας 18/01/2024

28 Σεπ 2023 — Β' Κατηγορία: Αγία Νάπα, Ακρίτας Χλώρακας, ΑΛΣ Ομόνοια 29Μ, Διγενής Μόρφου, Ε.Ν. Παραλιμνίου, ΕΝΑΔ Πόλης Χρυσοχούς, ΠΑΕΕΚ Κερύνειας, Πέγεια ...

Varazdin played a goalless draw vs Rijeka at the previous matchday. It was a good result for Varazdin, which team stands in the relegation playoff position at the moment and great success for Hajduk, because they step to second place, which mean Champions League qualifiers. Many rounds to go, but just copy the Rijeka results in the next weeks. The tightest of all 12 Europa League groups comes to a fittingly claustrophobic conclusion on Thursday, with Rangers hoping to squeeze out Swiss visitors Young Boys for a place in the last 32. The Scottish Premiership side top the section, but all four teams can still qualify and are separated by just three points. Rangers are guaranteed qualification if they take at least a point, while defeat would also be enough if Porto fail to beat Feyenoord at home in the other game. Lorient will be meeting with Le man's and this game we have looked at it in a very good way and we have seen that the home team. Will win this Game as the home team is the one that is leading in this league and so this makes us to be very sure that they will deal with Le Mans which is at the last numbers of this league No two sides from the same nation can be drawn together, so the Reds will also avoid Tottenham and Chelsea, as well as Napoli, who finished second in Group E. That means they could face Atalanta or Lyon, although Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund are also potential opponents. We'll wait for the draw and see who we get in the last 16," added Robertson. We know it'll be tough regardless but we look forward to the challenge as we want to go far in this tournament again. The 24-year-old has scored 12 goals in all competitions in an injury-hit season but has just one in the last six matches as United struggle for goals in the absence of striker Marcus Rashford, who is nursing a stress fracture in his back. He's giving us everything. He's been asked to play -- he has started the last eight games -- and running probably 20% more than he did when I came here," Solskjaer told reporters. He scored four goals in 44 appearances during his first season at senior level. View more on twitter"For me, it's been a dream come true," he said. Maybe it'll sink in, what I've done and the records and stuff, a bit later. But for now I'm actually quite gutted. I look back with only fond memories. Bellingham's brother Jobe is in Blues' academy and he is hopeful of returning to St Andrew's one day to watch his younger sibling in action for the first team. We work with both agents and players should there be any serious interest in them,” Olsen told Eurosport Norway. It is natural that there will be interest given his performances for both Stabæk and the U21 national team. He appears very mature both on and off the field. He’s the most exciting player in the Eliteserien right now, I think. Τηλεοπτικές μεταδόσεις 1ης και 2ης αγωνιστικής στην Β 11 Σεπ 2023 — μεταδόσεις από τη Cytavision με τη στήριξη της ΚΟΠ. Στο πλαίσιο της 1ης αγωνιστικής, απευθείας θα μεταδοθεί ο αγώνας Ομόνοια Αραδίππου – Ομόνοια ... Due to the bad weather warning of the German weather service and the resulting security concerns the game between Borussia Moenchengladbach and Cologne for the Bundesliga today Sunday will not take place," the DFL said in a statement. Storm 'Sabine' is due to hit the region in the western part of the country later on Sunday. Domestically, things are going significantly better for the hosts, currently 4th in Ligue 1 and for that exact reason, little importance is likely to be given to Thursday's game and they could make numerous rotations to their team in it. Without a clean sheet in any of their 10 home matches this season, whatever side they field will have to try and tighten up defensively if they are to secure any kind of result In Tuesday will be played the last game at the program of the present round at Turkmenistan's Yokari liga. Rivals at this match will be the teams of Ahal and Altyn Asyr. This is the derby of the round because both teams are at the top of the ranking. Wim Jansen was a long-time admirer and a transfer to Celtic was agreed, but leaving Dortmund was a wrench. For about a month, I couldn't kick my backside at Celtic," he says. My head was all over the place, I was thinking, 'What have I done?' Slowly but surely my game started to come. Celtic would win the title that season to halt Rangers' march to 10-in-a-row. It was the start of a glorious spell, during which Lambert won four Scottish titles, two Scottish Cups, two league cups and captained Celtic to the 2003 Uefa Cup final. However, Antonio Conte's Inter Milan are also interested in bringing in the 32-year-old, but only on a loan deal. Paper Round's view: United's midfield is clearly lacking something at the moment. It's not creative enough and there's not enough drive or passion in the middle of the park for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side. Mullins, the club's under-23 coach, took over first-team duties for Watford's trip to Leicester on Wednesday after coach Quique Sanchez Flores was sacked on Sunday. In the next couple of days, I don't know what could happen," Mullins told a news conference. I'm comfortable doing the game . It's down to the club. ΚΥΠΕΛΛΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΕΝΥ Διγενής: Για την εμπειρία και όχι μόνο… Β' ΚΑΤΗΓΟΡΙΑ · Εθνικός – Άρης: Η Ομόνοια 29Μ – Ανόρθωση 0-2: Με την σφραγίδα του Γκερέρο τσέκαρε εισιτήριο για ... The Premier league of Belarus is only alive league at Europe And therefore all people look there. At Saturday will be played 3 games from the 3rd round of the new season. Here rivals will be the teams of Shakhtyor and Neman Grodno. Juventus has a completely different outlook to the teams in the 17th, 18th or 19th places. Arsenal statement hints at fans at rescheduled games Arsenal have released a statement about the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the suspension of the Premier League, hinting that fans could be allowed at the season's remaining matches. Ansan Greeners will host Bucheon FC 1995 for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, this is a very unpredictable league. I think, both teams have a chance to get a positive result in this match. Bucheon FC 1995 is the best teams at the start of the new season. They have two consecutive victories. Of course, the visitors will try to continue the winning track. However, I think, this will not be an easy task. Ansan Greeners have highly variable results. However, the hosts have the potential to fighting for the victory. My pick - Ansan Greeners to win. We will see what happens. Watford close to new manager Watford are expected to announce their new manager on Monday after binning Quique Sanchez Flores. Chris Hughton and Paul Clement are thought to be the two men in the frame for the Vicarage Road hotseat, while Alan Curbishley is still available. Results 'leaked' It's probably just a teenager on Microsoft Paint, but we love a good conspiracy and many people are claiming the Ballon d'Or results have already been leaked. Today at Europe will be played few club friendly games as part of the preparation of the teams for restarting of the season after corona virus break. At this match rivals will be two teams from Israel - Bnei Yehuda and Beitar Jerusalem. Posted at 90'+1' Manuel Lazzari (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Nicola Sansone (Bologna) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 86' Corner, Bologna. Conceded by Jony. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Lazio. Felipe Caicedo replaces Ciro Immobile. BookingPosted at 83' Stefan Radu (Lazio) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Olympic champion Adam Peaty will take part in a virtual bike race tomorrow to raise money for the NHS. A 100km race on Zwift, with boxer Callum Johnson also taking part. Contract extension for Muller Some actual non-coronavirus related football news from Germany, where Thomas Muller has signed a contract extension at Bayern Munich until 2023! 10:13 - Rangers players, staff defer wages Rangers manager Steven Gerrard says the decision by the club's players, directors and staff to defer wages by three months during the COVID-19 pandemic was a "no-brainer". We are heartbroken," they wrote in a statement. The news of Peter's sudden and untimely passing has shaken us to our very foundation. Our love goes out to his wife Amanda, their young son and family. They are at the forefront of our thoughts and, on their behalf, we ask for their privacy to be respected at this unfathomably cruel and difficult time. We took the decision that the situation was unfair on players and we didn't want to add to their stress. I think the players are realistic about the situation. We have a core of seven or eight and would look to add 12-14 more, but because of the uncertainty we have to balance things very finely. The SFA and the SPFL are looking into extending the transfer window for Championship, League One and League Two clubs. Barca and Real both fielded their top players in their quarter-final ties against Athletic and Sociedad respectively and the San Mames and Bernabeu stadiums were packed and rocking, making victory even sweeter for the winners. This result means so much to us, we put on a spectacle of football in front of a full Bernabeu crowd against a team of this quality. Fair to say he had a mixed night. He called Southampton to beat Norwich, and they did; he called Spurs to win at Old Trafford, and that didn’t go quite so well. But it was his rousing defence of Watford’s squad that really caught the imagination: They may not have a manager, again, for the second time this season. Real Esteli have a goal lead from the first leg and will be tough to beat here. They had a good end to the regular season and continue to be tough to score against. Their opponents away form is nowhere near as good as that on home soil. Diriangen look to have missed the boat by not getting a win in the first leg. Go for a home win in this match. RKC have picked up 4pts from their last three home games while Twente have picked up 1pt from their last three away games, and neither team head into Friday’s match in the best of form. Both teams scored and over 2.5 goals were produced in three of RKC’s last five matches as well as in three of Twente’s last five matches, adding more weight to our prediction for Friday’s head to head. Le Mans won the last meeting with PSG at home but that win was back in 2010, one year before PSG was taken over by Qatar Sports Investment. The quality difference between the teams is much bigger at the moment. (((ΤΗΛΕΌΡΑΣΗ##))) ΑΕΖ εναντίον Πάφος μετάδοση 2 1 Οκτ 2023 — (ΤΗΛΕΌΡΑΣΗ##))) ΑΕΖ εναντίον Πάφος μετάδοση 2 Οκτωβρίου 2023 πριν από 19 ώρες — εναντίον Δόξα Κατωκοπιάς[ΣΉΜΕΡΑ-] Ομόνοια Λευκωσίας ... Κύπελλο Coca-Cola: Πρόκριση για Νέα Σαλαμίνα, Ομόνοια 8 Νοε 2023 — Ο μεγάλος τελικός του Κυπέλλου Coca-Cola θα μεταδοθεί ζωντανά και αποκλειστικά από τον Alpha Κύπρου 19:00 Οθέλλος Αθηαίνου - Διγενής Ακρίτας ... Even though they're out, the hosts have a good chance to go out on a high. Facing Luxembourg side Dudelange at home shouldn't be too tough, especially as they won the reverse fixture by four goals to one. This can be one of the most interesting matches in this round in Scotland Premier league and we will see what will happen this time. Of course, Rangers is here favorite, and this team is not so long ago beat very easy Hamilton in 5th round in FA Cup with even 4-1, as a guests. I believe that we will see similar scenario and in this match, so I will try that. Kilmarnock is in good form and in last three matches, they are played 3-1, 3-2 and 0-0. Over is very real here so I will take that in this duel. English Premier League . Tottenham, Hotspur will host team Norwich City. Spurs had a good shape 2 month ago. But They did one victory at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not well now. I think that it is time for them to get points. Norwich City did 2 wins at last 3 matches played. Their shape is not bad. I am waiting a goals from them today. My bet will be over 3 goals in our match. Tottenham must to win today before their fans. Guests must to score a goal. Last match 2h2 was ended 2- 2. All indicators for my bet . They made a poor start to the new season though and were down in the bottom six. Form has picked up well though and Portsmouth have only lost two of their last 22 league and cup games. Their last five games have all ended in victory and they are up to seventh in League One, only out of the promotion play-offs on goal difference. Rovers aren't overly impressive at either end, though they've developed a knack of keeping themselves in games and coming up with the goods when it matters most. More importantly, they're very tough to get the better of, as recent form suggests. He can sit with Nemanja Matic or Fred or he can be one of the runners in midfield. We were talking about that, we don't have enough runners past the striker. He used to be a striker before, Scott, so he is used to being in the box. United have missed the creative spark offered by the injured Paul Pogba and are currently seventh in the table, three points shy of fourth place. Η ιστορία του Κυπέλλου: Συνθέσεις, σκόρερ, διαιτητές 24 Μαΐ 2023 — Ομόνοιας Λευκωσίας στο Στάδιο ΓΣΠ. Ώρα έναρξης του αγώνα στις 19:00 με απευθείας τηλεοπτική μετάδοση από τον ΑΛΦΑ Κύπρου. Οι δύο ομάδες ... ΟΜΟΝΟΙΑ - ΔΙΓΕΝΗΣ (ΤΕΛΙΚΟΣ ΚΥΠΕΛΛΟΥ 2005) - YouTube YouTube YouTube 15:56 YouTube Bianco Verde 26 Αυγ 2012 26 Αυγ 2012 The Swedish winger became the first man to score in successive finals since Tottenham's Bobby Smith in 1962, and four days later Wenger's men went to Old Trafford and won 1-0 to secure Arsenal's third double. Cole: "We had the momentum going into the final and then four days later to go to Old Trafford and. I was going to say nick a 1-0 - win the title was a great achievement. Being around the legends that were at Arsenal at the time - Martin Keown, Tony Adams, David Seaman, Lee Dixon, Ray Parlour - they had already instilled that will to win and demands needed on a daily basis. Mid-table Sassuolo had drawn five and lost eight of their previous 13 meetings with Roma but never looked back after striker Francesco Caputo stunned the visitors with two goals in the first 16 minutes. Caputo broke clear to sweep the ball past Pau Lopez in the seventh minute, then finished off a slick passing move by turning in Jeremy Toljan's pass nine minutes later. Atlanta holds 4th place in the Italian Championship and exit to the Champions League, dominating at home to the Roma derby 2-1 and six points away from the Romans. He has placed in Group C of the Champions League and qualified as 2nd behind Manchester city. It added that professional football represented 1. Spain's GDP and was responsible for around 185,000 jobs. Champions and current leaders Barcelona became the first Spanish top-flight club to give details of a pay cut when it announced a 70% reduction in player wages on Monday, with the first team squad taking an additional pay cut to ensure non-playing staff continued to earn their full salaries. Wednesday finished in the top seven three times in the first five seasons of the Premier League between 1992 and 1997. Those days with Chris Waddle and David Hirst in the team are like a distant memory," says Hawley. But occasionally I have the great pleasure of going for a pint with David. He is somebody who is a pal, and a hero. Hawley, a former guitarist in Pulp and Longpigs, hails from the Steel City and is enjoying seeing the Owls flying up the Championship as they look to return to the top flight for the first time since 2000. Omonia Psevda - Digenis Morphou ζωντανά σκορ, H2H και Omonia Psevda Digenis Morphou ζωντανά αποτελέσματα (και ζωντανή μετάδοση, live streaming βίντεο του αγώνα) ξεκινάνε την 27 Φεβ 2022 στις 1:30 μ.μ. ώρα UTC ... That's our job," he said. As long as we know we're safe to play and it's a safe environment for spectators, we'll play. The next World Cup is in November and December 2022, so you could actually use this situation as an opportunity and say we're going to finish the 2019-20 season later this year, then prepare for 2022 by having the next two seasons starting in winter. Watford confirmed earlier in the week that defender Adrian Mariappa and two members of staff had tested positive for coronavirus, while captain Troy Deeney had already said he would not return to training because he feared for his family's health. We've got until almost the end of August to finish the season. When we need to restart is debatable," said Pearson, whose side are one place above the relegation zone. In England, Cardiff city and Leeds are expected to meet each other in a Champions competition which will be held at Cardiff stadium, Cardiff city. In the table, Leeds takes position 2 with 71 points after playing 37 matches while Cardiff takes position 11 with 54 points after playing 37 matches. FC Minsk made a good start to the new season with a 3-1 away win. They host Dinamo Minsk in this derby clash and their opponents have been disappointing in pre-season. Four games have been lost in a row and they will be determined to improve on that sorry statistic. Place a double chance bet on FC Minsk to win or draw this fixture. Omonia Aradippou έναντι Digenis Morphou δωρεάν Omonia Aradippou έναντι Digenis Morphou στο 2023/12/02 από Cyprus 2 Division, το FootballAnt παρέχει ανάλυση αγώνων, παραστάσεις, αποδόσεις, φωτιστικά, ... Σήμερα (28/09) σε απευθείας μετάδοση η κλήρωση της Α 28 Σεπ 2023 — Β' Κατηγορία: Αγία Νάπα, Ακρίτας Χλώρακας, ΑΛΣ Ομόνοια 29Μ, Διγενής Μόρφου, Ε.Ν. Παραλιμνίου, ΕΝΑΔ Πόλης Χρυσοχούς, ΠΑΕΕΚ Κερύνειας, Πέγεια ... Teams capitalise on our errors," said Smith. Relive the action from the King Power StadiumPremier League predictions: How did singer Tom Grennan get on against Lawro?Vardy back with a bangLeicester had missed Vardy for a couple of weeks with a calf injury, but really they had been missing his goals since 21 December when he last scored against Manchester City. Since then he had gone nine games in league and cup without scoring - although he remains the top scorer in the Premier League, now with 19 goals. The COVID-19 pandemic has placed the future of the 2019/20 campaign in doubt, with Liverpool holding a remarkable 25-point lead at the top of the table, having won 27 of their 29 matches. The Premier League confirmed last week that the season will only return when the health situation stabilises, leading to some suggestions the campaign could be called null and void. Dijon have been really punching above their weight in recent weeks with wins over two of France's representatives in Europe Rennes and PSG. Both of those came at home and while the Mustards haven't been nearly as impressive on the road, we're backing them to snatch a point in this one as they travel to a Lille side bereft of confidence. Dijon have failed to score in their last four away games but have scored four goals against some top teams in their last three matches and really should've converted against Monaco so we're expecting the Mustards to get something from this. Lille have drawn two of their last three home games so we're backing this to end 1-1.

グループについて

【このグループは自己紹介専用とします】 初めまして、管理人のRioです。 会員になっていただきありがとうございます...

メンバー

bottom of page