top of page

all-自己紹介部屋

公開·29名のメンバー

Olympiakos vs Pafos live video 18 January 2024

Olympiakos Nicosia are approaching the game having played 2 draws in a row against Anorthosis and Pafos FC. This match can be a great chance for them to turn to ...

This match means a lot to both teams in terms of ambitions for Europe next season and as such we expect an all out attacking game. With the teams coming from wins in Round 36, it is expected they will want to add three more points and seeing that this has recently been a high scoring game, we can bet on an end to end clash. Both sides have scored in 10 of Spurs’ 18 home league games and the same is the case in seven of Leicester’s last 10 away league matches. With that in mind and what’s on offer for the two sides, we will go with both sides to score here and over 2.5 goals. Odense will be relegated after this season but on the other hand Arhaus will be placed for Championship promotion. Arhaus lost only 2 matches from their last 11 home matches. Whereas Odense won only 3 matches from their last 15 away matches. Odense is on the very bad form on their away matches. They failed to manage any win from their last 6 away matches. And they lost to Aalborg, Lyngby, horsense and Copenhagen in recent meetings. On the other side Arhaus scored 10 matches from their last 12 matches. So I think this will also be a high scoring match. And Uranus will win a big difference. Brighton vs Leicester City predictions for Saturday’s Premier League tussle at the Amex Stadium. Red-hot Leicester are looking for three more Premier League points against Brighton this weekend. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Brentford are flying at home and their momentum should lead them to victory here. QPR have fallen short against the best in the division of late and they are likely to suffer against one of the league’s form sides. With a brilliant record behind them at Griffin Park, we are backing Brentford for a victory in this clash. Guimaraes have dropped points in half of their home games in the Primeira Liga as well as in all of their home games in the Europa League this season, while Standard have secured three wins and two draws on the road in the First Division A. Standard Liege average over one goal per game on the road this season, winning 38% of those matches and drawing 25%, while over 2.5 goals were produced in 62% of those away games which is above the average for the First Division A. The visitors have scored first in 62% of their away days this season and getting inf front against a low in confidence Guimaraes side this Thursday could prove crucial to securing all three points. It has been nearly 13 years since David Beckham stunned the football world when he swapped Real Madrid for Major League Soccer side Los Angeles Galaxy. Since then, a number of British stars, such as Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard, have plied their trade across the Atlantic. But what about the surprisingly long list of English footballers - and coaches - who are pursuing their careers in the USL Championship, the league below MLS? Keanu Marsh-Brown and Jose Baxter tasted life in the Premier League, playing for Fulham and Everton respectively. Coming into this game, Newcastle united FC has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That is 2 points per game on average. Newcastle united has scored 7 Times in the last 5 fixtures. The United Arab Emirates are in action on Tuesday in Doha, with Saudi Arabia and Bahrain playing on Wednesday in the Qatari capital. All three countries, along with Egypt, cut political, trade and transport ties with fellow Gulf Arab state Qatar in mid-2017 over accusations that it supported terrorism. The Premier League made its return after a 100-day absence as Aston Villa and Sheffield United played out a goalless draw in a match memorable for powerful statements before kick-off - and a major technology controversy. As the action resumed behind closed doors at a largely deserted Villa Park, the players of both sides and officials took a knee for 10 seconds immediately before kick-off in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. Olympiakos vs Pafos live stream 18 January 2024 Karmiotissa 14 hours ago — Olympiakos vs Pafos live stream 18 January 2024 Karmiotissa are in a horrible form preparing for the match after 6 defeats in a row from AEK ... The development could put more pressure on Taylor. The 74-year-old agreed to stand down 10 months ago after 39 years in charge, but he remains in post pending an independent review of the PFA. In a statement the PFA said: "The trustees have continued to co-operate fully, openly and transparently with the Charity Commission and will continue to do so throughout this process. The trustees are all committed to adopting the highest possible standards in administering, governing and the management of the charity and will continue to work with the Charity Commission. Lower-league clubs are vulnerable because they are so reliant upon ticket income and many Championship clubs are vulnerable due to the severe overstretching of expenditure," he said. At Luton we have the benefit of Championship central distribution and a relatively low cost base. This situation is going to hurt us, so I dread to think how it will impact some clubs. On 3 April, the Premier League agreed to advance £125m in payments to the EFL and National League, although only £2m of it will go to the 68 National League clubs. Posted at 88' Foul by Ahmed Hegazi (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 86' Foul by Famara Diédhiou (Bristol City). Posted at 86' Dara O'Shea (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Matt Phillips replaces Matheus Pereira. Arsenal, well, Arsenal ain’t that. As well as a dumpster fire of a defence and a marshmallow soft midfield, Arsenal can’t work out their best attack. Even better, star striker and captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is apparently ‘desperate’ to leave the club and ‘half the squad’ could follow him, according to reports in the Independent. The Leicester defender will certainly command a huge fee, but he would hold down a starting position at Stamford Bridge for years to come so he would be worth paying up for. Read the full story Red Bull gives you wings (and a cut-price transfer fee) RB Leipzig sporting director Markus Krosche has admitted the Bundesliga club is interesting in signing wonderkid Erling Braut Haaland and they could even sign him for a "cut-price deal", according to the Mirror. Galatasaray lead the head to head record between the two clubs by four wins and both teams scored in four of the last six meetings between the pair. The hosts have only lost once at home against Istanbul Basaksehir before and the two sides sit level on 19pts from their opening eleven games of the new season, so you can see why we have backed a 1-1 draw between the two clubs on Friday. MAN OF THE MATCH Dwight McNeil (Burnley): Dictated the tempo in midfield, creating five chances for his team mates in another impressive, energetic display. PLAYER RATINGS Burnley: Pope 7, Lowton 7, Tarkowski 8, Mee 7, Taylor 7, Hendrick 6, Westwood 7, Cork 6, McNeil 8, Wood 6, Rodriguez 6. Arsenal: Leno 7, Bellerin 6, Mustafi 7, Luiz 6, Saka 6, Guendouzi 6, Xhaka 7, Ozil 5, Martinelli 6, Aubameyang 6, Lacazette 5. I never think it's a bad thing being a free agent. It depends on what you're coming off the back of. If you're coming off an injury and you haven't played for a long time, then you can find yourself in a difficult position. I know how good I am and I know how hard I've worked to get to where I am. This is the first time I've been in this position since I was 17. Me now is totally different to then. Isloch finished fifth in the Belarus Premier League last season but 28 points behind champions Dinamo Brest. This season began with a 1-0 home win over Neman Grodno. Despite their opponents being down to ten men for the last 47 minutes of the game, Isloch didn't get their winner until the 88th minute. Manchester United have six wins in their last eight matches. Chelsea have six wins in their last eight matches. Manchester United are unbeaten in 12 matches. Chelsea have not beaten Manchester United in the last six meetings. Manchester United and Chelsea will be putting aside their Premier League engagements to focus on the FA Cup this Sunday. Liverpool's hopes of setting a new points Premier League record ended when the champions suffered only their third defeat of their stellar campaign at Arsenal. Jurgen Klopp's side - who will receive the trophy after the game with Chelsea at Anfield next week - needed to win all of their remaining games to eclipse the tally of 100 points set by then champions Manchester City two seasons ago. And they looked on course when Sadio Mane gave Liverpool a fully deserved lead after 20 minutes when he slid home Andrew Robertson's cross. Olympiakos Nicosia FC vs AEP Paphos 18.01.2024 - Football Live stream of the match Olympiakos Nicosia FC vs AEP Paphos from 18.01.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Match of the day. Standard have been shipping 2.0 goals per 90 minutes on average in their Europa League campaign, and we think Arsenal have the quality in forward areas to ensure that figure is maintained on Thursday. If he can, then I shall order a large helping of humble pie in advance. Sheffield United - 9thMagnificent effort from Chris Wilder and his Blades players. A top-class feat of management to not only get Sheffield United into the top flight but consolidate and almost qualify for Europe. Sharp tactically and with a team that was committed and entertaining. Under this manager, the Blades are in safe hands. Watford opened the scoring in the 38th minute when Gerard Deulofeu dashed towards the goal line, spun to his left and chipped the ball over towards Troy Deeney who headed powerfully past Villa goalkeeper Pepe Reina from close range. Villa pulled themselves back into the game in the 68th minute when Watford keeper Ben Foster parried a Matt Targett shot from a tight angle back across the goal and into the path of substitute Douglas Luiz who blasted the ball into the net. Slavia vs Ruh Brest, the match of this round in the Belarusian premier league. Slavia is the host of this game so they do have little advantage, however Ruh Brest is not an average team. So far, Slavia have won 6 pts and are ranked 7th place in the league. On the other side Ruh Brest have 3 points and are ranked 13th place in the standings. MLS side want Modric DC United are hoping to make Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric their next marquee signing after Wayne Rooney’s departure, the Daily Mail reports. Rooney left the MLS club at the end of last season – having returned to England with Derby – and now DC United had set their sights on 30-year-old Modric, who is also said to be a target for David Beckham’s new franchise Inter Miami. League leaders West Brom host promotion rivals Nottingham Forest at the Hawthorns. At the time of writing, West Brom are preparing for their midweek fixture at Reading. They appear to be coming through a shaky patch having won three of their last four matches in all competitions. Capitalising on the weak form of their direct rivals for promotion, the Baggies are three points clear. Oxlade-Chamberlain scored his first goal in 25 Premier League appearances for Liverpool. He last netted in the competition against Manchester City in January 2018, one year and 327 days ago. What's next?Bournemouth travel to Stamford Bridge to take on Chelsea in the Premier League on 14 December (15:00 GMT). Liverpool travel to Austria to play Red Bull Salzburg in their final Champions League group game on Tuesday (17:55), before hosting Watford in the league on 14 December (12:30). Ahead of the game, fourth placed Monchengladbach have registered 46 points, two lesser than Dortmund who occupy third place. Monchengladbach will head to this clash unbeaten in their last five matches but will be more concerned with their defending, having managed no clean sheet in their last six matches. ▶️ Olympiakos Nicosia vs Pafos FC Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Olympiakos Nicosia vs Pafos FC live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Fortaleza vs Santos predictions for Thursday's Brazilian Serie A action. An open and exciting game looks set to be in order as both sides fight for the points on offer. Read on for all our free Brazilian Serie A predictions and betting tips. The Premier League has been under pressure to offer financial support after health secretary Matt Hancock said players need to “take a pay cut and play their part" during the coronavirus pandemic. The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) denied that it has blocked wage deferrals for players. The statement says the league will be in “regular contact with the PFA, and the union will join a meeting which will be held tomorrow between the league, players and club representatives”. Brentford are on a major charge at present and could yet clinch automatic promotion to the Premier League. It's not in their hands at the time of writing this preview but if West Brom don't win at Huddersifleld on Friday it will be. They have won eight league games in a row and three successive away victories. There have been plenty of goals scored and they are likely to flourish against a Stoke side that has conceded 67 league goals this season. The home side are nearly safe and only the sides in the relegation zone going on winning streaks will see them go down. Go for an away win here. Kane, who had another goal ruled out for offside at 2-0, finally got on the scoresheet when he steered in Son Heung-min's cross for his 13th goal of the season, but it was to be only a consolation strike. Victory moves Sheffield United above their opponents into seventh in the Premier League, five points behind Manchester United and Wolves, who are fifth and sixth respectively. Tottenham, who have not finished outside the top six since 2009, are ninth, seven points adrift of Wolves. Liverpool’s second seven minutes into the second half, which effectively put the game to bed, was sublime in the extreme, as Salah sumptuously set up Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to score his seventh goal of the season. Trent Alexander-Arnold did almost score a comical own goal to give West Ham a lifeline, but Liverpool otherwise strolled to the victory which takes their points tally to a colossal 70, before the end of January, while the Hammers remain in trouble down in 17th. Swindon were held to a 1-1 draw at home to Bradford in the league last weekend while Crewe saw their participation in the FA Cup come to an end at the hands of Barnsley. Despite those results, both teams are playing well right now and look like they have what it takes to earn promotion from League Two this season, which is why we are expecting an entertaining ninety minutes on Saturday. United have already secured their passage through to the next round of the Europa League, though top spot in Group L is still up for grabs, and AZ Alkmaar can still finish above their hosts if they can upset the odds at Old Trafford. By losing by more than a single goal in none of their three recent losses, they're not an easy team to beat, make no mistake about that, but Blackpool are finding it tough to impose themselves on games at present. The Seasiders have scored just three in their last five. Such attacking form doesn't bode well ahead of a trip to Madejski. Paphos vs Olympiakos Nicosia: Video Highlights and Goals Match Video Highlights and Goals. Bournemouth aren’t exactly flying high, with a draw at home to Arsenal on Boxing Day leaving them 16th in the table, trailing Brighton on goals scored. They have only won one of their last eight top flight matches, but they’ll be hoping to end 2019 on a high against a team struggling almost as much as they are. Both of these teams are from Sweden. The host are from the division one while the guest are from the division two. The host are currently on a losing streak of four games in which they have conceded 1 goals in their last 3 games scoring just one. Though they are from a higher league than the guest with the form they have been showing out this game will be no easy one for them. The guest have been defeated in just one of their last 6 games which they had. I think they can win this game today way from home PSV have a win ratio of 71% at home and Fortuna Sittard have a loss ratio of 86% on the road, and the hosts score an average of 2.57 goals per home game while the visitors concede an average of 3.57 goals per away game. Over 2.5 goals have been produced in 86% of PSV’s home games as well as in 86% of Fortuna Sittard’s away games, which backs up our prediction for a 3-0 PSV victory. Another great match for tonight from England Championship and new duel where I will just bet on goals, what is for me very real to try. So, Middlesbrough is team who is very bad this season and I can said that their main problem is poor defense. That is also main reason for this bet, on at least three goals. In last round, I was watched them, when they are played 2-2. Their rival is played 3-2 and 2-4 in last two matches in league, so over is very real here. I will try this option and it is real. Posted at 73' Foul by Francesco Acerbi (Lazio). Posted at 71' Offside, Lazio. Luis Alberto tries a through ball, but Luiz Felipe is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Juventus. Danilo replaces Federico Bernardeschi. DismissalPosted at 69' Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) is shown the red card. Posted at 69' VAR Decision: Card upgraded Juan Cuadrado (Juventus). Posted at 68' Foul by Juan Cuadrado (Juventus). When the game did resume there was time for one last long ball forward, a clearance from Butt and then three deliciously theatrical peeps on the whistle from Collina. It’s hard to believe that, in the entire history of association football, there have ever been such extremes of collective emotion as there were in that moment. Nothing is getting past the Belgian at the moment! 53’ GOAL! Getafe 0-2 Real Madrid: It's a second goal for Real Madrid and a second for Varane! This time the French centre back gets on the end of a Kroos freekick delivery into the area and he powers a header into the back of the net! A much more emphatic goal than the first! VAR says Varane was onside! 90+6’ GOAL! Getafe 0-3 Real Madrid: Real Madrid catch Getafe on the break with Valverde racing away on the counter attack. Al Oruba will host So hard for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent and I think they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Yeah, Sohar are more ambitious team in this league. Sohar have a more offensive team. They have an effective attack. In any case, I expect, the visitors will have much chance to score a goal. Also, we have Al Oruba who's is one of the main outsiders in this league. Al Oruba is team of the relegation zone. Hosts have low potential. I think, they have relatively little chance to win. My pick - Sohar to win. His spell with Borussia Dortmund had transformed him, injected him with the confidence of a truly elite player. I had that fearless thing of knowing I had done it at the highest level, so if you're going to beat me you're going to have to match me or be better than me. That's what Borussia Dortmund did for me, catapulted me to that level. I could then handle playing in big games in front of big crowds.

グループについて

【このグループは自己紹介専用とします】 初めまして、管理人のRioです。 会員になっていただきありがとうございます...

メンバー

bottom of page